We work together to promote a healthier community.
Whether it is a neighbor without health insurance, a victim of abuse, or someone struggling with mental illness or an addiction, we are working to ensure everyone has access to affordable and quality care.
In the United Way of Kewanee service area:
- Many adults & children in Kewanee lack insurance
- Many births in the county received inadequate prenatal care
- Many people in Kewanee are overweight or obese
- Many children in Kewanee have a BMI that is too high
- Elderly population expected to double over next 2 decades
Greatest Needs in Kewanee Area:
- Affordable & accessible health & dental care, preventive care and nutrition information
- Substance abuse prevention and rehabilitation resources
- Mental Health services for depression